Our commitment to data protection, privacy and security
At Panorama9 we take your privacy seriously. We know you trust us with your data and so protecting it is our first priority. Data protection is a key requirement of GDPR and we view it as an opportunity to enhance our commiment for the benefit of all our customers. It is our goal to ensure you trust our platform, and have confidence that the data Panorama9 collects and process is in accordance with GDPR requirements.
What we collect and process
What one person view as harmless info, another may find private and should never be disclosed. We believe you know best! Here's what the Panorama9 system collects from monitored devices:
- Model, make and hardware details.
- Software installed and running.
- User that is logged in (including email address if available).
- Network configuration details (including IP address, etc.)
By processing that information, we're able to identify security problems (and help updating vulnerable devices):
- Software that must be patched
- Is an antivirus product installed, running and up-to-date?
- Is the firewall enabled and blocking unwanted incomming traffic?
- Any suspecious network traffic?
- Storing of data on unencrypted disks
The absense of submitted data also enable us to:
- Spot devices that are offline.
- Services that have stopped working as expected.
- Hardware failures.
Storing of collected data
Monitored devices communicate through SSL with the Panorama9 cloud service. We process the received data on co-location servers and store relevant information that can be viewed and consumed by you using the Panorama9 Dashboard, MSP Control Panel, Mobile app P9 Remote Manager (iOS or Android) and API:
- Database servers are on a secured private network.
- When possible stored data is encrypted and/or anonymized.
- Public facing services have minimal access to the secured private network.
- Only authorized and designated operational Panorama9 personel can access and manage the production environment (and this only through a secured SSH connection).
Deletion of data
It is your data! We will delete it automatically should you no longer wish to be a customer. We will also happily send you a copy of the data, just send us an email! Our data deletion plans:
- Device usage (CPU, memory, disk space, network, temperature, etc) deleted after 6 weeks.
- Software usage deleted after 6 weeks.
- Detected issues deleted after 12 months.
- Devices the Panorama9 system hasn't seen in 12 months are deleted.
- Users the Panorama9 system hasn't seen in 12 months are deleted.
- Billing details are deleted when you stop your Panorama9 subscription.
- Your account details after 12 months of inactivity.
The legal documents
Below links to legal documents and contact info of appointed compliance officer should you need further clarifications:
- Data Processing Agreement
- Infrastructure subprocessors and subcontractors
- Data Protection Officer